Type and Search from This Blog टाईप करून शोधा

Drafting virtual message

Drafting virtual message 


 You are Gopal, receptionist, in the office of a company manufacturing garments. A sales manager Mr Deshmukh visited and handed over the sales report to be submitted to the general manager who was busy attending a meeting.

Mr. Deshmukh :

Hellow! I am here to submit the available sales report to the General Manager.

Gopal:

I am sorry but the General Manager is in the meeting. Can you leave a message for him along with the reports?

Mr. Deshmukh :

Sorry, I have to leave immediately to collect the other reports. Please inform the General Manager, that I had to leave immediately and I will see him in the evening at 5:30 P.M. with other reports. Thank you.


As a receptionist draft a virtual message for the General Manager.

Answer 

4 March, 2022

12.00 pm.

General Manager

Mr. Deshmukh had came with the sales report when you were in the meeting. He handed me the sales report to submits to you. He was in hurry so he told me to inform you that he would see you in the evening at 5.30 p.m with other reports. 

Gopal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Unit Test 2021-22,Std-12

 

Translate