Type and Search from This Blog टाईप करून शोधा

Group discussion संभाषण, संवाद


 Group discussion
 1

Me :- Hello friends, How are you.?

Sujit =Hello, We are fine.

Rohit =Where did you go now ?

Me =In library for reading books.

kishor=: Oh then I also join you. 

Sujit= But Why? come lets play cricket.

Rohit = Yes. Let's go.

Me =No. Don't you know the benifits of reading books.!

sujit & Rohit=No

Me= Reading books give us knowledge more  and our mind will be sharp and strong.

sujit & Rohit = How they are very helpful?.

kishor=: yes I read book when I was 9 years old.

 Rohit= Really? Nice

me= yes reading books are very good for our mental health just like playing out door games are good for our physical health.

kishor=Now you can join with me or not.

 sujit & kishor = yes, yes of course

me =then lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Unit Test 2021-22,Std-12

 

Translate