Type and Search from This Blog टाईप करून शोधा

The call of the soil activity 1


The call of the soil activity 1


Read the extract and complete the activities given below
The First Crop :
It was April 2004. I stood.............in Mumbai. I was grateful to have taken Moru's advice.
A1)State whether the following statements are true or false
1)The writer was careless at the time of inspecting the plants.
2)The moong plant had green pods hanging out.
3)The writer brought the moong seeds from Delhi.
4)The moong was the first crop of the writer as a farmer.
A2)Complete
Moru dada was sure to plant moong because
A3)Describe the helpful nature of Morudada.
A4) Personal Response
Give your opinion about the writer and his first crop.
A5) Language study
a) I was looking at my first crop.
( choose the correct alternative to get correct form of Rhetorical question of the above sentence.) 
i) Were I looking at my first crop?
ii) Weren't I looking at my first crop ?
iii) Was I looking at my first crop ?
iv) Wasn't I looking at my first crop ?
b) I had paid the advance money for the land.
( Choose the correct alternative to get the present perfect tense Form of the above sentence) i) I paid the advance money for the land.
. ii) I have paid the advance money for the land.
iii) I has paid rhe advance money lor the land.
iv) I pay the advance money for the land.
A6) Match the words in column (A' with their antonyms in column .B
A.                                 B
1) exhilarated     a)  carelessly
2) adj acent      b)    unprepared
l) gingerly         c)   distant
4) Prepared      d)  despairing




💐💐💐💐💐

 Click here for, " An Astrologer's day "👇

https://tusharkonlineclass.blogspot.com/search/label/1-1%29%20An%20Astrologer%E2%80%99s%20Day%20activities



Useful Links for you 


Tenses 

Rhetorical question 

Summary writing 

Too-to

As soon as

Parts of speech 

Modal auxiliary 

Question tag

Solved grammar

Voice

Forms of words 

Direct into indirect 




No comments:

Post a Comment

First Unit Test 2021-22,Std-12

 

Translate